Terms and Conditions
- We only sell brand new products, not used items.
- If the item ordered is no longer in stock (it has been sold ) we will notify you and arrange either a full refund or ‘backorder’.
- Orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of cleared payment, excluding weekends and bank holidays
- Our working week is monday to friday ( excluding bank holidays
- Orders placed requesting first class delivery will be dispatched the following business day after the order has been placed.
- Any orders containing items flagged as a ‘backordered’ will not usually be dispatched until all of the order is on site.
- All orders qualifying for Free Delivery will be sent by standard 2nd class Royal Mail. Please allow 7 to 10 working days after dispatch before contacting us regarding late delivery.
- Credit/Debit card payments transactions are fulfilled by Stripe. They are a recognised, reliable, secure and trustworthy credit/debit card processing company.
- Alternative payments can be made through PayPal, bank transfer, telephone, .
- All orders can be cancelled prior to dispatch. After that time we are unable to cancel your order until the item has been returned .
- Wool/ ready made items
- All orders can be returned within 30 days for a full refund if unused/unopened. Please notify us with in 14 days you then have a further 14 days to return the item. Refunds can only be paid for full order returns. Part order returns can be negotiated for unused products, If any items need returning because of fault on our part we will cover the return postage costs. If returns are made for any other reason you (the customer) are responsible for payment of return delivery.All returned products will be inspected. If after inspection product is deemed to have been used/opened the return will be rejected.
- Custom made items
- Custom made items are only eligible for return if there is a fault or if not as agreed.
- Wool/ ready made items
- We at Teeni's Wool Cymru accept no responsibility for the quality of the products or items/products made from products supplied by us. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
1.18 All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
1.19 Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
1.20 To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
1.21 If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
1.22 We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
1.23 Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
1.24 You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following goods:
(a) the supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
1.25 In addition you will lose your right to cancel if you:
(a) have used the item or removed the ball bands from wool.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.